Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-21-2010, 08:49 AM   #1

House For Sale In Westminster MD

Time to down size, the nest is getting empty.
5-bedroom, 3 bath, 4 level split home that sets on .6 of an acre and is over 3600sq ft.
Sylvan in-ground pool.
2-car over sized garage.
5x32' front porch.
65' added to the drive way for RV/boat parking.
In-Laws apartment with private entrance and heating and a/c control, (this area can be rented out for extra income, up to $850 a month) and has been approved by Caroll County.
The master bedroom area is 20x38, this consist of a 22x27 setting and sleeping area, a master bath, large walk-in closet and a laundry room.
Great room is 24x24 and over looks the in-ground pool and pond.
There is a lot more to this house then I can list here, so if interested you can PM me or call my broker Judy Gill at Coldwell Banker, her office #is (410-876-1666) or her cell (410-215-5312).
We are located 3 miles North just out side of the town of Westminster about 40 minutes for Gettysburg and approx 11 miles from the PA line.
List price is $469.900.
Old 05-22-2010, 11:29 PM   #2

I'm jealous that you are selling what I can't have, very nice place, good luck on the sale