Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-25-2015, 08:28 AM   #1

Kaper II/Diamond 3" Round LED Slim Line Touch Lights

From the manufacturer:

"3" Round LED Slim Line Touch Light fixture with 16 SMD diodes. Low profile, surface mount, easy installation and works on 12v or 24v systems. Touch once for on, again for dim, and again for off. Memory function reverts to previous function when on/off power switch is utilized. White bezel pops off for hidden screw installation. Daylight white, 5500 Kelvin, 120" beam pattern, RoHS and CE and IP66 compliant. Can use interior or exterior, rated IP66. Approximately 90 lumens."

EXCELLENT LED LIGHTS! I have three (3) of these fixtures, brand new, unopened for $25/each, and if you are looking, you know what these sell for! These are left over from my project, and it's not worth returning them because of the cost of shipping and restocking fee. Thought maybe a fellow camper could use them!

Buy all 3 and shipping to your home in the lower 48 is on me.

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	led2.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	252.5 KB
ID:	77973   Click image for larger version

Name:	led1.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	375.6 KB
ID:	77974  

Tags