Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-04-2014, 09:11 AM   #1

Outside counter/ledge

Anyone have for sale (or know where I could find) one of those outside counter/ledges that attach to the side of the RV next to the outside grill? Would be looking for one on the smaller scale as my new Roo 21DK did not come with one like my old PUP did. My mounting lip (or whatever it's called) is smaller but I could still fit one next to the grill I believe. Crazy convenient to have when grilling! Thanks!

2012 GMC Yukon XL SLT 4X4
2014 Rockwood Roo 21DK

Old 03-04-2014, 09:19 AM   #2
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadgerRoo View Post
Anyone have for sale (or know where I could find) one of those outside counter/ledges that attach to the side of the RV next to the outside grill? Would be looking for one on the smaller scale as my new Roo 21DK did not come with one like my old PUP did. My mounting lip (or whatever it's called) is smaller but I could still fit one next to the grill I believe. Crazy convenient to have when grilling! Thanks!
My dealer has them.
Www.Cheyennecampingcenter.com

Give them a call they'll ship one to ya.

TURBS
Sabre owners united!
Old 03-04-2014, 09:31 AM   #3

I thought mine was missing but found it under the sofa more than a month after we took delivery on our unit. Yours may be in the RV somewhere.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:33 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by presley01 View Post
I thought mine was missing but found it under the sofa more than a month after we took delivery on our unit. Yours may be in the RV somewhere.
Yeah, I thought it was weird not to have one so I did my due diligence with searching for it. Unfortunately, still haven't found it and don't think I got one..

2012 GMC Yukon XL SLT 4X4
2014 Rockwood Roo 21DK

Old 03-04-2014, 10:13 AM   #5

Do you have the Grill rail now? If so is it long enough to place a ext table on it also? If you Work at the (Ice Machine Plant) have them make a nice SS one for you! Youroo!!
Old 03-05-2014, 07:36 AM   #6
NELA

This table/ledge was missing out of our new 5er as well. I called our dealer and they're drop shipping one from the factory for us. As someone else mentioned, and it was true on our V-Lite, it's usually up under the sofa. Not so on our 5er....

got one on the way! and YEP, it's handy for small things, not just bbq utensils...bug spray, etc.

If age is a state of mind, and I've lost my mind, I'm AGELESS, right?
Give me 40 acres and I'll turn this rig around:
Flagstaff 5er 2014 8528 IKWS, Platinum Package, Regency Interior "Buffy"
F250 Super Duty 2013 Tuxedo Black "Biff"
Days camped 2014: 30
Old 03-23-2014, 08:10 PM   #7
Mij

I had one made by Thule, nice stuff.SMART RV Countertop | MonsterMarketplace.com

Tags
led