Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-22-2014, 09:34 AM   #1

Propride hitch wanted

We have a Hemisphere 272RLIS. 33'4" length, hitch weight 845lbs., dry weight 6,975lbs. and cargo weight 2,351lbs. Would like to buy Propride hitch? Which weight bars 1,000 or 1,400lbs would be correct for this trailer? Keep finding some good deals on used ones, but heck they sell quick. Anyone got one that would work for ours please send a pm with what you have and info with price. We are located in Killeen, Texas.

Thanks to all the vets and active military for your service.

Lets go camping
Old 11-22-2014, 10:31 AM   #2

Look at the post titled "so where is the difference" The president of Propride is on that site today or PM him and just ask the professional I'm sure he would be happy to help you out with your decision.

Old 11-22-2014, 10:50 AM   #3
Always Learning

Glenn, good call. Sean actually replied to campncrazy on the question of which size (after they posted here):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Woodruff View Post
To answer your specific question, the 3P-1400 is the proper model for your trailer.

Personally, after spending extra money on my fifth wheel htch; I'd have no problem dropping the extra coin for a new 3P or Hensley.
Old 11-25-2014, 06:55 AM   #4

The propride is a investment. I bought mine and used it on three different trailers. I decided to buy a new 5th wheel and and I got my money back out of my propride. If you get the 1400 lb bars it will pull anything and it will be easy to resale. They have a lifetime warrenty no matter who owns them. Paint it and lube it every spring and it will look like new. watch the different trailer sites and there is usually one for sale for 1800 or less.
MyRvTalk.com is a site owned by Sean who is the owner of propride. I sold mine on this site so just look around. (My 2 cents)

Tags
hitch