2015 Palomino Solaire 201SS
We are moving up to a larger trailer with a bit more room.
SolAire Ultra Lite Travel Trailers by Palomino
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating 5196 lbs.
- Hitch Weight 588 lbs.
- Unloaded Vehicle Weight 4049 lbs. (sticker has dry weight at 3890)
- Cargo Carrying Capacity 1147 lbs.
- Exterior Length 23' 4"
- Exterior Height 10' 1"
- Exterior Width 96"
- Fresh Water 50 gal.
- Gray Water 30 gal.
- Black Water 30 gal.
- Awning Size 15 ft
Includes these features:
- Single Slide (driver's side for the couch / living area)
- Power Awning with LED Lights
- AM/FM Stereo /DVD Player with 3 zone speakers including a set under the awning outside
- Outside 110V GFCI outside near the door
- 32" LCD TV (this did not come with the trailer, I added this)
- 30 lb. LP Tanks (Upgraded from the std 20 lb. tanks)
- Full walk on roof
- 13.5 BTU AC Unit (Ducted through out the trailer, not just in the living room area)
- 30K Furnace (I think its 30K)
- Full pass through storage in the front
- LED Lighting through out the interior (100%)
- Black Tank Flush
- Dual power Dometic Refrigerator (Gas and Electric)
- Fully enclosed underbelly
- Tub surround with skylight
- 3 burner Stove with metal cover for added counter space
- Couch that folds out into a bed (jack knife) Brown in color
- Laminate Floor
- Microwave Oven
- Power Tongue Jack
- Standard Steel Wheels (black)
- Fantastic FAN (not the cheap imitation one) located in the bathroom
- Second fan (two way, in and out) in the sleeping area
- Manual Stabilizer Jacks at each corner
- Exterior BBQ Grill that mounts to the bumper (this was an add on) that connects to a connection under the rear of the trailer
- Full Shades or blinds though out the trailer
- Roof Ladder
- Fully walk on rolled Roof
- 30A Service with the power cord
- Laminate exterior
- All exterior stickers, etc. are in perfect condition
There are no issues with this trailer. Everything works 100% as expected. Its has been well kept being cleaned/maintained after each trip.
There were several warranty issues that were corrected since I have had the trailer:
- The two struts for the awning were replaced by the selling dealer
- Antenna for the AM/FM was also replaced by the selling dealer
- The fire extinguisher came off the wall, also fixed by the selling dealer (and again by myself)
- I had the Interstate battery replaced (Sept. 2016). I went through Interstate directly with this, it was not a 'warranty claim" through Palomino
The trailer also has a Battery disconnect switch installed on the battery box. This was done when the battery was replaced.
$15,500 for it with all of the accessories.
I am located in Westminster (Central) Maryland.
Interested parties can contact me via this system.