Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-19-2017, 07:32 AM   #21

No we do not but tired of being low balled by dealers so instead of trading we will sell on our own and then it will make it easy to negotiate a new one. Glad it all worked out for you though 🤗
Old 01-19-2017, 09:31 AM   #22

I totally understand that the first couple dealers we went to that had what we wanted wouldnt even take our trade since it was so new. so we kept searching and a few dealers offered me 27 or 29k and there was no way i was taking that. and they told me well our toy hauler discounted so low and if you find one this low they will offer you the same so i was on a mission then to prove them wrong when they called to ask if we were still interested. so the dealer i bought my old one from offered me 35k but the problem was is they didnt have exactly what we wanted. so i found a dealer in Michigan gillette interstate rv awesome place to deal with BTW they gave me the 35 and beat all the other places i had talked to on price i was completely shocked on top of that they got a 3,000 rebate from jayco so they blew the others out of the water on price.I was also shocked that i have not seen our trade on there website so im guessing they already had someone to buy it.
Old 01-19-2017, 09:55 AM   #23

Ah that was good it all worked out. I got my current one from a dealer 400 miles away to save thousands over local dealers but they all want to low ball you and sell theirs without trades. Lord help the next dealer I deal with once my TT is sold if I don't have a trade I will beat them all up on price and options until we get what we want. This 5th wheel has to last us for years to come so I have to get the price I feel is good.

Tags
coachmen