Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-28-2015, 09:31 AM   #1

Tires XRV 255/80R22.5 Berkshire owners

My motorhome tires have aged out. Manufactured March 2007 if I remember correctly. They have less than 30,000 miles, no cracks on side wall, have always been covered. Look to be in good shape. The spare has never been used and always in basement out of the sun.

I hope to swap them out sometime this April if the snow ever melts. Anyone out there want one of the old tires to put in their basement for a spare? Nice to have. $100 gets it. If you were to buy new would cost close to $600.

I am near Nashua NH. Pickup only. Private Message me if interested with phone number and name. First come first served.

Thanks
Old 03-28-2015, 03:14 PM   #2

I just noticed these tires are also used on the Georgetown coaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver View Post
My motorhome tires have aged out. Manufactured March 2007 if I remember correctly. They have less than 30,000 miles, no cracks on side wall, have always been covered. Look to be in good shape. The spare has never been used and always in basement out of the sun.

I hope to swap them out sometime this April if the snow ever melts. Anyone out there want one of the old tires to put in their basement for a spare? Nice to have. $100 gets it. If you were to buy new would cost close to $600.

I am near Nashua NH. Pickup only. Private Message me if interested with phone number and name. First come first served.

Thanks
I just noticed these tires are also used on the Georgetown coaches

xrv 255/80R22.5 if you guys want a spare
Old 04-05-2015, 12:58 PM   #3

I find it hard to believe no one wants an inexpensive spare tire. I guess no one has sat on the side of the road with a flat when a tire could not be located.

These tires still have life in them or I would not offer them. They are in great shape. The tire dealer is going to turn around and sell them foe $250 each. I know people who have purchased used motorhome tires from him before. I was trying to pass on a bargain and keep the dealer from taking advantage of both of us.

Plan to make purchase around April 20. I am upgrading to larger XZA2 tire or I would keep them. Will let dealer have them if no takers.

Tags
255, berkshire, tire, tires