Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2011, 08:01 PM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 295
Transfer flow tank

Looking for a transfer flow tank for an 08 F350 short bed. Been trolling Craigslist, but closest one I found was in N. Carolina. Anybody know a better place to look? Would try e-bay, but we're locked out at work and I can't get on the site.
MightyMike is offline  
Old 05-05-2011, 09:02 PM   #2
mike1poles's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 78
You did not list where you are. I know of one in northwest Indiana. It is the 78 gal., and I pretty sure it came off a Ford. Just let me know and I'll post the phone number for the person that has it.

God bless,
mike1poles is offline  
Old 05-05-2011, 09:57 PM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 517
Send a message via Skype™ to scubieman
Mighty Mike, I thought about this too. If you know how to rig things up you can make a flow transfer tank. Just cut a hole in tank towards bottom. Then put a hose from there to the inlet tube of your truck fuel tank. You can then put a pump in place or soleiod in place. Both being 12V. This would be a manual way of filling up tank while driving up surely 10 times cheaper then a transfer flow tank. Just a idea.
2009 Dodge Ram Mega Cab 2500 6.7 cummins
2011 Forest River Cherokee 28BHKS

scubieman is offline  

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:18 PM.