Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-18-2022, 10:01 AM   #1

AWNLUX slide topper awnings

Well After waiting over 9 weeks to get carefree slide toppers i gave up canceled order . looked at the solara slide topper but way to much money .
Happened on the AWNLUX through amazon . made in China I know but thought i'd give them a try . Very well built product , copied solara mounting brackets but that's where the similarities stop .

The roller comes in 2 to 3 pieces depending on length of awning . I had as short as 6.6' 2 sections and the longest one 12.7' 3 sections . they way they join the sections with an internal sleeve makes the roller very stiff and solid even on the 12.7' topper the roller had no bend to it . if this was any of the other 2 makes i would require a center support . But not these , they have two tension springs in all awnings , the fabric seems just a little thicker mounting was a breeze and sizing was spot on . the tension from the springs is much better then other slide toppers and after heavy rains had 0 water accumulate on the awnings .

Highly recommend these to anyone looking at slide toppers . I installed 4 and price was $1500 for all with plenty of hardware to complete the job .

the carefree were over 1700 and the solara over 2300 .

I received all toppers in 5 days . so if your looking for slide out toppers I would give AWNLUX a good look you won't be disappointed .

PS i never write product reviews but this is one that deserves it
MR.M is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awning, slide

« Lippert industries | - »