Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-25-2016, 01:52 PM   #1

Thumbs up Bauer Customer Service 2nd to none!

This past weekend (Friday) I was working on one of my doors and the key lock had been stuck at 45 degrees and I was not able to get a key in to turn it either way. This happened on a Keypad lock and upon taking the lock out of the door, the inner portion fell free and yanked the battery connection socket out of the opposite side.

The control board that the socket was mounted looked easy enough to replace so I emailed Bauer to see if I could order just the board or if the entire unit had to be replaced.

On Saturday, I recieved an email from Frank at Bauer asking if I would be willing to pay for shipping on a replacement lock. On Sunday he responded and said someone from customer service would be contact me on Monday to get the shipping address.

Today I promptly received a call from Rachel at customer service. She took my cc info for the shipping and said a return label would be included to return the broken assembly.

The lock shipped today and I am blown away by the curteous & prompt responses from Bauer. They have earned a lifetime customer and I thought I would share my experience.
Old 07-25-2016, 01:55 PM   #2

Glad I installed a Bauer after reading this! Sorry your lock caused an issue but how sweet customer service like this is for sure!
windsurfdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 02:58 PM   #3

I will second this. When we bought our trailer it came with a keyless entry lock, but would not turn the tumbler to lock the door. After trying to get the dealer to replace the lock under warranty and they neglected to address it twice I called Bauer directly and talked with Rachelle after some troubleshooting and pictures she sent me a new lock next day (may help we are close to Bauer) since we have not owned the 2016 trailer for 6 months even though the lock itself was 3 years old.
DC23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
customer service, service