Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-23-2013, 05:07 PM   #1
Explorer

Thumbs up Good Videos -ABC of RVs

I think these videos will come in handy for a lot of campers like me who love to be hands-on or just want to better understand what the mechanic is fixing.
ABC of RVs videos, these are nice simple to understand from Good Sam Club. They have some great information on how each system in the camper works, maintained, diagnosed and fixed. I think most say a picture is good but a hands on video using basic tools has to be better. For the home mechanic with years of experience parts of each video can be a little slow but I have learned from each video. Who these would be fantastic for is someone like my sister: new camper owner with limited mechanical/electrical knowledge. She is a “take it to the shop when it doesn’t work” girl but she knows while out on the road with a few tools, good information, she can fix a lot. The videos are thin and lite and could go with you.
I think I get a video quarterly, I do not know how many there are in all. The truth is these are sent for my parents but they are full-timers and I collect their mail and send it to them(videos are perks of being a good son). The two I have now are Heating Systems 1 and Essential RV Maintenance: Electrical, Refrigeration and Water System. I have already watched several others, I just like technical information, knowledge I can use someday.

John
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	VideoRV_web.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	26210  
YoungKopernik is offline   Reply With Quote