Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-31-2019, 01:22 PM   #1

Zinus foam mattress

The oem mattress in my 2109s mini lite was sacked . Poor trailer has been used as a home on a job site for the last 2 years . Started looking on line and found this brand called Zinus on Amazon for $260. . This trailer has a permanent short queen in the front . I was suspicious but for the price I gave it a chance . It’s a 10” thick memory foam . I like firm but the Mrs likes soft .Its very comfy and a nice improvement over the jail mattress that was original . These mattresses come compacted into a small box . Make sure you get in your rv and cut it loose after you put it where it is going . The box fit into the back of my small car . The mattress will rise like bread dough . You need to allow some time before sleeping on it . Instructions say 24 hours but 5 or 6 will work if needed .
oldxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 07:22 PM   #2

Would have to agree with your review.

We bought the short queen for our rv couple years ago. After a couple trips we came home and ordered two more for the S&B. Love them all. Very comfortable and holding up quite well for the price.
Old 06-03-2019, 11:13 AM   #3

Concur. Bought one before first real camp out after a couple sleepovers in the TT with the grandkids. It is a bargain for what you get. They also have them in narrow bunk size that would fit my bunks, just haven't decided on new bunk mattresses or a power tongue jack next
Boomerweps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 11:25 AM   #4
Mopar Guy

first thing I bought for our camper. what an upgrade
Cost4133 is online now   Reply With Quote