Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-11-2022, 03:30 PM   #21

This is what we did as neither my wife or I have ever liked the table and chairs. We purchased a dinette and table from a company called RecPro. We really like it. The bench are well padded and are very comfortable. With the room once the table and chairs were removed, was perfect for our installation. It was a though our camper was designed for the dinette from this company. The table came with 2 legs and is very stable, no wobbles at all. We couldn't be happier and each bench folds up for storage under each one. I don't know how much room you have but this might work and the whole set up looks nice.
mixerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 08:27 AM   #22

Thanks Mixerman. A couple of those options might work. And it might make more sense to simply yard out the existing set up and start from scratch (vs remuddling what is there). Will take a tape measure to it and see if one of the options work. Thanks for the suggestion.
Humunn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat, dinette