Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-24-2021, 07:17 PM   #1

2014 Cruiser Radiance Electrical problem

Hello
I'm new here and in desperation since I'm trying to change the junction box because it was corroded. I took a picture to re-wire the junction box the same way. All the cables are connected the same way it was with the exception the battery cable that as you can see I didn't notice that it wasn't showing where was connected and now for some reason the battery fuse keep blowing off. any body in the forum can please help this novice camper owner.

On the attached picture you can notice the green fuse holder, well technically the person that own this camper before me put green instead black, this is the fuse for the black cable that go to the battery. ("by the way the black cable is positive"). If any body own the same camper it will helpful a picture of the junction box if is possible. or advice of where this cable is connected too.

thank you in advance
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20210913_174640.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	357.6 KB
ID:	264876  
monrouja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 10:37 PM   #2
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by monrouja View Post
If any body own the same camper it will helpful a picture of the junction box if is possible. or advice of where this cable is connected too.

thank you in advance
Since you own a non-FR product, model-specific questions may not be answered. Though we welcome owners of non-FR RVs, general questions can be answered. But I've never seen any Cruiser Radiance owners here.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 12:43 PM   #3

HELLO:
thanks for the reply, but I believe that the RV Cruiser is actually a FR products except I wrong understand the meaning of "FR products", but here is the actually factory link https://www.cruiserrv.com/
I still learning about all this RV terminology I'm new owner!
Old 10-25-2021, 02:16 PM   #4
Site Team

Quote:
HELLO:
thanks for the reply, but I believe that the RV Cruiser is actually a FR products except I wrong understand the meaning of "FR products", but here is the actually factory link https://www.cruiserrv.com/
In this context, FR stands for Forest River - same as Forest River in the name of this forum website. CruiserRV is an entirely different manufacturing company.
I hope this helps.

Nights Camped: '13 = 49/'14 = 74/'15 = 74/'16 = 85/'17 = 110/'18 = 111/'19 = 86/'20 =108/'21 = 115/'22 = 135/'23 = 78; Booked for 2024 = 69
Mr. Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 03:07 PM   #5
Site Team

Quote:
HELLO:
Sorry that I used an acronym.
Since this is Forest River Forums, FR stands for Forest River and their products.
Cruiser RV is a division of Thor Industries, which is a different RV manufacturering corporation.
If you look at the bottom of the webpage you linked, you'll see it says Cruiser is a subsidiary of Heartland RV, which is a division of Thor, not Forest River.
That's why I said that I doubted that anyone here, would have your model.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 09:21 AM   #6

Your green wire coming from the fuse block should be going to the black wires
sj flagstaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 09:27 AM   #7

Thank you for the reply but I already,

did that but when I connected the battery the battery fuse blow-off. I found the wire that is coming from the battery switch and connected there and everything work with the exception that now the awning and slide fuse blow-off!... I being working with this trouble shooting for 3 days now.

Tags
2014, electric, electrical