Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-10-2022, 06:49 PM   #1

Awning and all 3 cameras not working.

Greetings All,

We have a 2019 404RB Sportscoach. Recently the patio (large) awning and all three cameras quit working. The small over-the-door awning works fine. I have checked all known fuses and they check out. Maybe a hidden fuse somewhere not in the fuse blocks? I checked every fuse that is located in the basement cabinet and I have checked the voltage on the awning wire and unfortunately only shows 0.04 volts when energized. With that being said, I would think there is no break in the wiring. The awning motor works fine as I tested it out on a 12v source. The onboard diagnostic through One Control indicates that the awning is fine.

I have no idea if the two are related (cams and awning) but they did fail around the same time which made me think a fuse is blown somewhere. Is there some other diagnostic that I'm missing?
statnurse is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awning, camera