Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-19-2021, 12:50 PM   #1

Component Manuals!!!

I just came across this Forest River web page:

https://forestriverinc.com/Owners/Component-Manuals

It even has the Drive EEDV06, but it is listed as "Drive - Radio Model BT105 Product Manual." (If you go to page 7 in that manual you'll find it is for the EEDV06.)

Is this new? There have been so many requests for manuals, over the years, and I have never seen this before.

(Site team, please make sure this is in the right sub forum.)

--bw

'19 Chevy Colorado Z71 4x4 Crew Cab
'17 Salem Cruise Lite 232RBXL
Mickey the Rescue Project Schnauzer
Days Camped: '17-39, '18-61, '19-64, '20-38
bedubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 01:23 PM   #2

I think they've recently changed their Owners webpages. The helpful videos have been moved to "Helpful Tools". https://forestriverinc.com/rvs/helpful-tools
Old 12-19-2021, 01:33 PM   #3

Good info. I'm always shocked folks dont have them. Every new camper i have bought has had them all in a drawer
Kimber45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2021, 05:36 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimber45 View Post
Good info. I'm always shocked folks dont have them. Every new camper i have bought has had them all in a drawer
Anything that had a manual associated with it came in print form with my TT. It’s pretty standard practice. But some people throw them out without realizing it. Or misplace them. Or store them in a file cabinet far away from their rv. (They normally put them back in their rv after the first time they actually need them while at the camp spot…. And they don’t have it)

Me, anything that has a manual associated with my TT I have digitally downloaded to my phone. I always have the manual then, and can look something up at any time.
Backcountryboondocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2021, 07:54 AM   #5

We took all the manuals and the other documentation that came with our Rockwood 2891BH and put them in a binder, that way we always have them with us. (never now when you need them and there is no internet) Did the same thing with our TT. When we traded it in the dealer was amazed that we still had the original brochures.
Robotics Team Coach
2022 Rockwood Ultra Lite 2891BH
2019 Ram 2500 Bighorn Mega Cab 6.7 Diesel
jdunkmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2021, 01:38 PM   #6

You can also go to the Forest River Owner's section, then to your year, type of RV, and then model and it will list the components specific to each model. It's not broken down completely correctly for all models though. For example, if I select toyhauler to find mine, it doesn't exist and there is no Wildwood FSX section. I need to go to the travel trailer section and there I can find the Wildwood FSX components.

https://forestriverinc.help/#/forest.../vehicles/2022

Tags
manual, manuals