Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-09-2022, 10:44 PM   #1

Excess Twist Detected

I recently purchased a 2022 Articwolf with the Lippert 3.0 Ground Control. In my walkthrough at the dealer I was told that the jack system would work by turning on, pressing auto level, and pressing enter. The first time I did that the jacks lifted the camper off the ground.

Since then I have tried using manual to level and I get an error with the rear passenger jack.
Click image for larger version

Name:	jack error.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	274650

The service manual states:
Note: The jacks normally operate in pairs. If at any time in manual mode the jacks operate individually,
the Twist Protection Prevention System has been activated to prevent frame twist. The OneControl
Touch Panel or OneControl App will display “Relieving frame twist.” The jacks will resume operating
in pairs when the potential frame twist has been relieved.

This note in the service manual is spot on in describing my issue. The jack will go down when using auto level but I get the twist error when using manual.

The suggestion from Lippert Support was extend the jacks at least 6 inches and then homing the jacks followed by a zero point calibration? Is this correct? The service manual says no such thing about either process to fix a twist error.

Has anyone ran into this issue and have some feedback? Thank you!
MrJohn is offline   Reply With Quote