Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-09-2021, 06:24 PM   #1

FR Warranty Reimbursement

Quick question is has anyone dealt with FR warranty department for reimbursement and how long did it take for the check to come?

I received the pre authorization, had the nose cap repaired, submitted their requested documents and they accepted it. That was a month ago. Now I cant get any response from them on how long the reimbursement check takes to get out their door.
They were really helpful and quick getting the pre authorization but now that I am being ghosted im fully expecting to get stiffed with the bill they agreed to pay in writing.
asr524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 09:24 AM   #2

I had warranty work done in October…still waiting for a cheque. Living in the corporate world myself…PO’s and invoice payments can be 45-90 days. So if I don’t receive anything by the end of the year I’ll follow up. How long did yours take?
JohnnyPop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 03:57 PM   #3

Got my cheque today! So just about a month is what it took.
JohnnyPop is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
warranty