Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-26-2015, 10:43 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by whisperwhillow View Post
Yes, Jim, I'm sure it's not a dryer vent. One, it has the same face as the vent in the bedroom; two, it has ducting going through the wall and under the sink behind it; and three, there is no outlet to the exterior of the RV for the dryer lint. No warm air coming out of it, though -- no air at all actually. No air coming out of the two floor vents in the kitchen/living area either, but the vents are warm to the touch when the furnace is on. Nice, warm air out of the vent in the bedroom, though.
Ok, just to be sure it is a heater vent turn on he fan for your AC and see if there is any air flow. I can't see an AC vent being there but then again I can't see a heater vent being there either.

Jim
oldtool2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 01:37 AM   #22

I don't remember what was happening for the photos not to work. I'll try again tomorrow and see if I can't pinpoint where things are going wrong.

As for the hoses, I guess I'm going to have to go underneath and see what's up. When we were initially looking at the RV to purchase it, the gentleman from whom we bought it said that it's had the underbelly insulated, so I'm not sure what all I'm going to have to take off to gain access. I'm also guessing things may have gotten pushed around when that was done.
whisperwhillow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
furnace