Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-01-2021, 12:12 PM   #1

Haloview RD10 Backup Camera Issue

Hi everyone,

Finally had my Haloview RD10 installed on our 37ft TT. I was afraid of breaking something so had a professional do it.

Sat there with him and we paired the camera to the monitor without issues.

He installed it all, placed TX-Box right upfront and still worked great. Truck was parked next to the TT during installation.

He left and I hooked up the TT and no signal... Then it came on for a sec and disappeared again. Happened again while I was parking the TT back in storage but nothing during the drive.

The Tech had already left so couldn't have him recheck and managed to reach him only once I was no longer with TT. He said that it's possible I need to run the headlights to power the camera.

Then today reading the manual I noticed that there is a pair button on the TX-BOX as well... I don't recall us pairing the box.

I'm now assuming that that is the issue, we didn't pair with the box but just the camera and now the signal is too far away.

What do you all think? Is that the case or just headlights need to be on?

I'll be able to fiddle with it in a couple of weeks.

Thanks!
Kudu19 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camera