Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-15-2021, 08:45 PM   #1

Insulation under pass through

So last weekend while setting up at a local campground. I flooded the camper. The toilet overflowed and the water ran to the front and out through the pass through storage. We have a rockwood mini lite 2509s with the murphy bed. So with all that said, while I was inspecting the camper from underneath, I discovered that the insulation under the pass through is soaked with water. That front area of the camper is covered with a cloth like material. I cut a small hole in the cloth and found the water soaked insulation. So my guestion is. Does anyone know what is in that area of the camper? I want to cut a flap in the material and pull out the wet insulation and let it dry then replace the insulation until a better fix can be done? I saw some wires running up to that space, but just wanted to make sure nothing else real important is in that area. Thank you for any info.
Bgribb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
insulation