RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Old 12-31-2020, 08:09 PM   #1

Leak from panel?

Getting ready to winterize and looked under the sink for the first time. There was water on the floor. Found outdoor shower connections were barely finger tight but I don't use that so... dug more. Junction/cap thing from blackwater flush had water in it but could have run down the hose from the panel. Thought maybe city connection was bad so I pulled it. Dried everything again.

Can see water collected on top of the outdoor shower housing in the pic below. I dried the panel multiple times and it keeps sweating. It is sleeting/cold out and the fireplace is on to keep things warm. Windows keep getting soaked with condensation and I keep drying them with towels.

Could this just be sweating? It collected this amount in about 30 mins.

NOTE: Pic is rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise for some reason...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20201231_184823.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	417.7 KB
ID:	245323  
DerbyBailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 05:36 PM   #2

I am guessing if the windows are gathering moisture that good chance that is doing the same. Would keep a eye on it and when weather gets better check and see if it’s dry.
B&w patriot 18k
fishwild is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leak