Old 11-07-2019, 05:33 AM   #1

Lippert Leveling Control Box: Where is it?

2019 Forest River Sunseeker: Lippert Leveling system

When I tried to level my RV yesterday, the control panel flashed and shut down. I talked to a Forest River technician and he said it is probably a grounding issue at the internal control box. The tech said the box is typically found mounted on the ceiling in one of the external storage areas and it would be labeled "Lippert."

I've looked in all of the external storage areas and can't find it. I also got under the RV and checked all the wires attached to the hydraulic pump. All the wires were tight ... because the first time I had this problem, those wires were loose.

Anyone got another idea or suggestion?

Thanks

5redmonds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 01:56 PM   #2

In my 3011, it was under the cabinet closest to the entry door. I had to remove the bottom drawers to get to it. It's a box about the size of two decks of cards.

The fine Amish craftsmen did not attach mine to the floor and it was pointing to the left. Once I had it aligned & attached, I did the reset. It's been working great for the last 2+ years.

Tags
leveling, lippert