RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Old 07-22-2015, 09:46 PM   #21

I am also a tech, and i have been all through the tablet. It has all the Apps installed for the tanks fuel, battery, etc. Just need the control board to hook it all up.
It would be really nice to be able to see the tank readings from outside while flushing the black tank, filling fresh water tank.
willy13fl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 09:02 AM   #22

Just got my new Vibe and the MyRV app control icon keeps disappearing. So far have not found a fix. It sometime comes back with I turn it off and back on but not always. When it is working it works just fine. Anyone else have this problem?
bgrsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 04:51 PM   #23
I go RV'ing not Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgrsr View Post
Just got my new Vibe and the MyRV app control icon keeps disappearing. So far have not found a fix. It sometime comes back with I turn it off and back on but not always. When it is working it works just fine. Anyone else have this problem?
It usually is a distance related issue...mine drops out the further I am away from the linc hub. I added a wireless repeater onto my hub which has helped with the dropouts some
1400lbs Equal-i-zer Hitch
jgourlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 08:56 AM   #24

MyRV

Not a distance problem. It disappears when I am within a couple of feet of the Linc hub.
Old 08-16-2015, 07:37 PM   #25

I am also a tech guy. Retired from data processing. I did not like the MYRV. I would prefer to have my control and push a button and not depend a WIFI device. Just taking technology a bit too far. Just something else that will give me trouble.
txredfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 01:42 PM   #26

I LOVE the tablet on our 308BHS. I love not having to had a spotter when extending the slides and even the Stabilizers. I don't really need it for the awning, but its nice if you are parked close to another RV. But for those slides......godsent.

For those concerned with technology, its not the primary control, its more of a secondary if you want to use it. Comes in dang handy though. Especially for us, with a 14month old and the wife taking care of her while I'm setting everything up.

TT: 2016 40' Chaparral 360IBL at 14000lbs
TV: 2016 F450 Platinum 6.7 CC LWB FX4, B&W Companion Hitch
IronCobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 10:03 AM   #27

I made a call to the Lippert company and they were somewhat helpful. They emailed me the Owners manual and the Programming manual for MyRv. Now I just have to read up on all this and try and figure out my problem. He did advise me to call back if I am not successful. The first thing I found in the manual was DO NOT USE THE RESET ON THE BACK OF THE TABLET, it will void the warranty! Well of course that is what the service guy did at the service center when he was trouble shooting the tablet. (
Old 08-29-2015, 02:48 PM   #28

I just want to say that I AM NOW WORKING AT 100% thanks to Brian in warranty dept. and with a call from Lippert rep backing up and follow up with the call from Brian. I highly suggest that if anyone is having issues with there tablet to call warranty service and they will help in anyway that they can. Brian was very knowledgeable with tablet and had the answers.
Thanks F.R.O.G with the help.
My wifi was my issue and at no cost i received a new wifi extender. Installed it this morning in about 15 minutes myself.
Thanks Brian.
Old 09-17-2015, 09:02 PM   #29

I had issues, and found the linc hub was not synced up to the pad.. I do not however see the extender y'all were talking about.. I see it mentioned in the destruction manual, but cant find it in my unit. we have a Wildwood Heritage Glenn 299RE any help on locating it?
Wire Wrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 10:03 PM   #30

It should be very close to the wifi box. Within a foot of it. The wifi extender should look like a small wireless router with one antenna.

Tags
vibe