Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-05-2017, 10:05 AM   #1

Need help identifying location of a relay...

I have an ongoing issue with my 2013 Coachmen SportsCoach 385DS.

If I turn the key to the on position
(don't necessarily have to start the engine, but makes no difference)... power is supposed to be supplied to the LCI Hydraulic leveling control panel, the windshield wipers, and the chassis HVAC blower.

If the rig has been sitting a while, when I turn the key to the on position (or start the rig) I don't get power to any of the those three components. This means I cannot raise the jacks if they are down, or drive in the rain as the windshield wipers are on the same circuit.

If I turn the key on and off several cycles, the phantom relay will energize and power will be applied to the LCI Touch Pad, the HVAC blower and the windshield wipers.

The rig is at General RV right now and they have calls into Coachmen... My confidence level is low that they will be able to identify the intermittent functioning relay.

Anyone have any knowledge of a wiring schematic for these rigs?

Thanks,
Mal
Old 12-06-2017, 08:54 PM   #2

If it controls power to Wipers and other functions it is more than likely in the fuse box for chassis.
merlinhomeauto is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat, location