Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-01-2017, 10:11 AM   #1

Need help with window

Hi everyone, I'm still pretty new to this forum and have been searching online and on here and cant find a solution to my side window problem. I own a 1999 Wildwood 19' travel trailer. This trailer is new to me, but while traveling down the highway the other day I noticed in my mirror my side window looked like it was bowing out a bit in the wind. Once i stopped i found that if i pulled up on the bottom corner of the crank out window that it would open just a tiny bit, my guess less than a half inch. I live and camp where it is dusty all the time/ high desert my concern is getting a good amount of dust inside that window while traveling. I went inside the trailer and tightened down the knob the best i could but still could pull up the corner form the outside. Does anyone have a fix for this issue. Thank you for your time I appreciate any help I can get.
torrence2000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
window