Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-20-2018, 11:24 PM   #1

Outside step lights

Got 2017 riverstone 39 fl I can’t turn the outside step lights on I have tried all switches! Does anyone have a idea how to turn them on They do not come on with porch or scare lights
GFAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 12:36 PM   #2

Maybe the light circuit is defective? Bulb burned out?
LegacyFB38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 12:50 PM   #3

We all know and understand that each RV (coach, 5-er, TT) have different "personalities". On my '15 Coachmen Freedom Express the LED light strip for the steps is wired with the lights mounted high on the outside wall where the awning rolls up. I can turn on the lights without unrolling the awning, although those lights will not show, and the step lights will light up the steps. I often wish it were wired different such as when you open the door the step lights would come on.
Thurman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 02:48 PM   #4

I know which ever way they want to hook up! Mine won’t come on with strip lights either I guess I need to get test light and turn on everything to see if getting power! Who knows they might not had hooked them up! What a pain in the behind!
Old 02-03-2018, 06:58 PM   #5

Can someone that has a riverstone tell me which switch turns on step lights outside!, if so does anything else come on with switch I have tried all I think porch switch is the one but nothing comes on!

Tags
light