Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-15-2021, 06:17 PM   #1

Replacement Clipper Siding?

Hi all, new to the group. I’ve pretty much gave up on ever getting the parts I need so I thought I’d post here and ask.
I have a little 2018 Coachmen Clipper 16cfb That is tan in color. I bought last year as a project. It had a tree fall on it and damaged some of the metal siding on one side and front of the trailer. Before I bought it I checked with my dealer to make sure they could get the replacement parts and was told yes, so I picked up the trailer.
The dealer was unable to pull up the parts view to order the siding so they tried calling And emailing coachmen several times. They hardly ever got any replies and zero information. I followed up on myself and found some contact emails for the Correct department and tried to call/email myself. After MONTHS of going back and forth I was able to finally get part numbers for my dealer to go ahead and order for me. Long story short, parts never were sent out and It’s been a year now. Coachmen refuses to send parts or give any explanation of why the order never gets completed. Talking with my dealer today they told me they are fed up with dealing with Coachmen and won’t work with them any longer.
Pretty much all I need is siding in a TAN color. I realize I could order the panels from somewhere else in white and then have them painted but that is a super expensive job to get done. Does anyone possibly know who the supplier of the Coachmen siding would be? I tried to get the information from them directly but they refuse to offer that info to me either. Thanks for any suggestions and sorry for the long post! I’ll attach a picture for the color reference.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	F21E932F-140C-49B2-ADC5-1B2793FE975D.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	326.6 KB
ID:	247828  
Echevy350 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
replacement