Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-08-2015, 01:28 PM   #1

Seeking info on fold down garage bed operation

We just purchased a used 2013 Puma Unleashed Toyhauler 30THSS

On the rear wall of the "garage" there is a fold down bed. Has a double bed on the bottom and single bunk on top. Owners manual and web site have no info on operating instructions etc.

Q#1: How do I raise the bed? The bed(s) are currently down and when I try to "fold" it up so I can strap in place the two stabilizer bars prevent the bed from raising to the fold up position. I'm having a hard time thinking I have to remove the lock nuts on those bars every time I want to raise and lower the bed. Any info on operation is appreciated.

Question #2: If I want to temporarily remove the bed can I do so without taking the complete rails off the walls. Im assuming there is a way to do this but without any instructions etc I don't want to damage anything. Again any help is appreciated.
BasicPatrick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bed