RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Old 09-09-2017, 04:30 PM   #61
Recently new!

Send a message via AIM to Paulie1138
E'Dad, Glad to hear that you are getting the repairs to get under way again.

As for T.M., get well soon. My wife had some large surgeries as well. I know the feeling of having to sideline the camper!

Have to add my thanks to those of you out there willing to help the travelers while away from home, being the recipient of a weld shop willing to let me in (on a Sunday) and use his stuff to repair my axle on the tent trailer many years ago...and refused any money.... Near Lodi, Calif. by the way. Left him some anyway inside his toolbox!
Loving wife, R.I.P., 6/6/19
and Mason the always dirty dog! R.I.P, 2/19
Paulie1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 02:30 PM   #62
Fulltime family RVer

I expected to pay the universe back for its karmic goodness- but didn't expect it to be quite so quick. As our Lyft driver arrived, a guy asked us if we could move his fifth wheel for him.

He had had it delivered and didn't have a truck yet. He got a monthly spot and needed to move it. He says he asked a bunch of people this morning and no one helped him. He gave the Lyft driver a $20 and we got him moved. We'll probably go back in the next day or two (when we aren't rushed) to get it better positioned in his spot.

So yeah- there's that.

Now, onto SF for the day!
Old 10-15-2017, 11:41 PM   #63

Picture #3: Looks like the top spring plate bolt caused the frame damage. Springs Look Flat. Overloaded and wrong length axles. Tire tread is unique no weeping channels.
mfMcFroggierPod is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
slide, tire