Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-01-2020, 09:04 AM   #1

Various Repairs - Drawer Slides, Window Openers, Towel Rings

Howdy...

My 2306 has a couple things that need fixing, and I'd like to make sure I have the right parts as cheaply as I can do it....... So, better/cheaper sources welcomed.

Drawer Slides - The drawer under my bench seat is rough. I "fixed" it with a pair of channel locks and screw driver so the drawer "slides" and doesn't come out all the time. Anyway, it needs replacing. This sure looks right. Little concerned the stay-closed feature isn't strong enough/wrong. Can't find anything better though, either. Price seems fine, but I'm sure shipping will kill me. As an aside, I might make my single kitchen drawer into 2 shallower drawers. So I may order a set for that, just cause.

https://www.cabinetparts.com/p/accur...-AC383212-p164

Window opener for my front, passenger side window. I think it's a 4". I've found the one below. Price seems nuts (swear it was less a few months ago), and naturally a 5.25 is cheaper... weird. ANYWAY, all I need is the little plastic roller. Anyone have a source for those? I plan to take apart my "old" one, design a roller that uses a *small* flat head screw/nut and have the ability to fix these. I'll have stratasys or someone 3D print them. It sucks to have to spend $50 to keep my window closed while I do that, though.......

https://www.pellandent.com/Kinro-Fou...o-Arm-Operator

Does anyone know where to get another *matching* towel ring?

Is there any way to get a roll of matching "veneer" to make new doors that match? As mentioned above, I'd like shallower drawers. If I could stick my own "wood" surface on some drawers, that'd be very nice. Also the styles between the drawers..

I figure this group collectively knows more than any singular dealer...

Thanks,
Andy
aeblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 08:00 PM   #2
Lifetime camper

All of the big box home improvement stores will have the drawer slides, and just purchase two matching towel holder there as well. Try amazon for the window parts.
Big BillyB71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
repair, repairs, slide, window