Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-26-2008, 01:16 PM   #1

What a difference already.

Since my post to discuss our future here we are on the happy road to survival.

Thanks to all of the GREAT members at FRF and special thanks to those that have donated to help us out.

4/25/2008

Peter Larson 15.00

4/26/2008
Danny Dobson 15.00
Kim Hall 45.00
Steve Grabowski 10.00
Phil Foster 30.00

So now we can get the software back on for the gallery and got our server paid for a few months

Thanks, Mike
Old 04-28-2008, 09:35 AM   #2

4/26/2008

Dave Monica 15.00

4/27/2008
Clarence Althoff 20.00
Keith Thomas 20.00

FRF Total Recieved YTD is 190.00

Current account balance is 162.50

The Photo Gallery is still down but I have the upgraded license and software. Will work on it as I can this week.

Thanks for all of the help and it obvious we have a great thing here and I truly appreciate each and everyone of you for helping out. We are solid for the balance of 2008 at this time.

Mike
Old 04-29-2008, 08:12 AM   #3

4/28/2008

wbdoux 20.00

Current Account Balance

$182.50
Old 04-29-2008, 09:27 AM   #4
The Jolly Mon

Send a message via Yahoo to NDJollyMon
I'm glad this is working out. People helping people...that's the spirit of this site!

Big thanks to all for your donations!

2018 Wildwood Grand Lodge 42 DLTS
-Seasonal Space, Northern MN.
-2017 Sylvan 8522 LZ LES/115 Merc/Sea Legs
Old 04-29-2008, 10:17 AM   #5

4/29/2008

aintgotnun donated 50.00 he is admin here and a very active member at my HDB site and his donation is being split between the two sites (his request) as they cost the same every month.

Yes I do have the same thing going on at HDB to cover its cost and running a seperate spreadsheet for the money tracking. FRF money will NOT be spent on the other site as they must do the same as you fine people have done.

FRF Account Balance

$207.50
Old 04-29-2008, 08:03 PM   #6

I want to say THANK YOU.

Thank You Mike for providing an add free, snob free, non-judgmental RV site. This is in my opinion the BEST dang RV site on the web. I’ve visited others and usually don’t hang out very long.
Also Thank You fellow members of FRF. You folks are top notch. You are the kind of members that make being a forum administrator or moderator VERY easy
I would also like to thank the folks that have stepped up to the plate and contributed to the future of this great forum. Mike has been shouldering the financial burden on his own for too long. WE ALL get something out of this place.
And for those members who for some reason or another are unable to contribute please do not feel obligated. I understand hardship. I’ve been there. In the past I have had to donate plasma for extra money so my wife and I could eat. Fuel is going through the roof. Food is going through the roof. You have to be able to drive to get to work so you can feed your family. FAMILY IS FIRST. Please, continue to contribute via your interaction on this forum. We value that interaction. That’s what it’s all about. So Thank You for being here and being an active part of our community.

greg
Old 04-29-2008, 08:54 PM   #7

Well said Greg!

« - | New Stuff »