Based on the picture of the Truma enclosure outside controller, you need to call Truma for an upgraded unit. I had the same problem with my 40B. I can tell by the labels. Software issue. That fixed everything with hot water.
Thanks for the response.
Hot water issue. Here are the steps Iíve taken for the hot water and I canít still get it to work.
1. Rv is parked in front of our house with no hookups.
2. Opened the propane valve.
3. Located the hot water box outside of the coach switch is ďonĒ. I noticed middle is off and up or down is on? Any difference in the on positions?
4. In lcd command center I turned on water pump and water lp heater? Is the correct?
5. I went into master bathroom and found a switch against the washer driver closet. I turned it on.
Still no hot water? How long should I wait? Does the inverter, generator or anything else need to be on?
Attachment 232925Attachment 232926Attachment 232927