Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-19-2020, 09:32 PM   #1

Question Can't unlock the main control panel

My wife and I just upgraded from a fifth wheel and purchased our first motorhome a week ago. We purchased a 2020 Forest River Berkshire 39A from Berryland Campers in Ponchatoula, LA. We love it and plan on doing a lot of traveling in it. However, we have a problem. The main control panel for the coach has locked up and is now asking for a PIN code. Up until today, we never needed a code and we were never told we needed a code. This panel controls the slides, A/C's, tank levels, lights, water pump, etc. We are on our first camping trip in Natchitoches, LA and we cannot adjust the A/C's and we will not be able to pull in the slides to go home in the morning. Any help solving this problem will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Reggie Dupre
RDupre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 11:06 PM   #2

Try turning the salesman switch off by the passenger door and then back on to see if that corrects your problem. If that doesn't work pull the screen from the wall and unplug it from the cable in the back. Wait a few minutes and plug it back in. If that fails you need to call Daniel Dinovo Technical Support Precision Circuits Inc. (630) 515-9100 EXT 704. (Hours) Mon-Thur 7AM-4PM. Fri 7AM-12PM. He will know how to help you trouble shoot your problem.
Old 09-20-2020, 07:28 AM   #3
2023 Allegro Bus 45OPP

Do you have a smartphone? Download their app. You could try to pair it with the Precision Plex. You put it in pairing mode down at the master console under the bed. Instructions here - https://precisioncircuitsinc.com/support/
shepardmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 09:23 PM   #4

Thank you for your help

Thanks you guys for your help. My wife was able to pair her i-pad with the control system under the bed. We were able to close the slides and drive home today from our first trip. I sent an e-mail today to Precision Circuits tech support expecting a reply tomorrow (Monday). Someone called us back today. The fix was very simple. Thanks again.
Old 09-21-2020, 05:50 AM   #5

Glad to see you got it fixed. Precision Circuits is very responsive to request for help.
Old 09-21-2020, 07:04 AM   #6
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDupre View Post
Thanks you guys for your help. My wife was able to pair her i-pad with the control system under the bed. We were able to close the slides and drive home today from our first trip. I sent an e-mail today to Precision Circuits tech support expecting a reply tomorrow (Monday). Someone called us back today. The fix was very simple. Thanks again.

Was the fix something you may could share on the forums, should others in the future have the same problem? Thanks

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
wmtire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 01:28 PM   #7

Quote:

Well what was the fix??????
campers302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 01:48 PM   #8

Simple fix for being locked out of Precision system

The "fix" is holding the top of the screen where the numbers appear for 8 seconds. That puts the system back to the factory code of "0000". I kind of felt silly after going through that. But, no one at my dealership knew of this.
Old 09-21-2020, 01:58 PM   #9

Quote:
The "fix" is holding the top of the screen where the numbers appear for 8 seconds. That puts the system back to the factory code of "0000". I kind of felt silly after going through that. But, no one at my dealership knew of this.

Thanks for the reply. Not silly, how would you know?
campers302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 02:03 PM   #10
Site Team

Quote:
Good deal. Now others may have this same problem and solve it thanks to you.

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
wmtire is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lock