In another Berkshire thread I promised to tell what I did last weekend to convert my Weber Q100 to plug into the low pressure quick connect line in the storage bay. So here it is.
Unfortunately, the parts are from 2 different sources. Caloree Equipment and Amazon.
There may be other sources, but this is from some documents I found with instructions so I stuck with them to be sure it would all work.
1. This part is only needed if you wish to occasionally plug the original regulator in to use the 1 LB bottles.
Model 250 Quick Connect X 1/8" MNPT
2. Male plug that goes on the Q100 where the regulator was.
Model 250 Male Plug X 1/8" MNPT
3. Coupler to adapt make quick connect to the Q100.
4. Some pipe tape to make sure nothing leaks.
5. And of course a hose to connect the grill to the Berkshire quick connect.
Amazon.com: Camco 57282 10' Propane Quick-Connect Hose: Automotive
Here are parts after installation.
1. Male quick connect on Weber 100.
2. The female quick connect on the regulator if you chose to keep the ability to use 1 LB bottles.
3. The regulator can be connected back up is you want to use the 1 LB bottles like this.
4. Picture of the Berkshire quick connect in the storage bay.
I did not take a picture with the hose attached to the grill and motorhome, but I assume you can figure that out by yourself.