RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2012, 09:02 AM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 25
Cracked water fitting

I had a plastic fitting crack over the winter right at the joint with a line. It looks easy to replace, but for the life of me, I can't find the part. The pic is attached. Does anyone know what this type of plumbing is called and what the standard size on a 2011 BH is. This is the FIRST thing I've encountered that I haven't been able to solve myself and we're going away for memorial day. Thanks for any help.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Water valve.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	14218  
brevin66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:35 AM   #2
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Washington
Posts: 49
Just changed some of those in my rig don't know what the plumbing is called but believe it or not ace hardware had all of those fittings big box store didn't have any, you might check ace if you have one close by
jalvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 09:58 AM   #3
Senior Member
VinceU's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,568
The pipe system is made from Pex tubing and fittings. Fittings can be metallic, or hard plastic as you have, screwed or compression attached. Very popular in the fab housing ind. Large hardware stores carry it (call). Super multiple stores limited in fittings.
VinceU is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:36 PM.