Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-26-2012, 08:25 PM   #1

First warranty work

So I dropped the ole girl off at buffalo RV for some warranty work, replace the windshield(scratched found at delivery), repaint front passenger side(bubbles by door found at delivery), re-caulk kitchen, passenger double cargo door wont always close and wont lock. Fix drivers window, replace passenger screen-falls out(found at delivery), too small.
So far the dealer has been great, they told me $3500 to replace the windshield under warranty, when the windshield is put in the unit can not be moved for 6-7 days. Then they will fix the other issues. Hopefully all goes well.

3rd generation Disabled Veteran, oldest son is 4th Generation Disabled Veteran...its a family tradition.
Scokat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:31 PM   #2
2011 Berkshire 390bh

Scokat, we just picked ours up at Buffalo RV a few days ago. They have really gone out of their way for everything we have had done to ours. Brandon is great to work with and everyone there has been just super. I tried to deal with the "other" major RV dealer in Western NY and found them to be very difficult to work with. We had an Itasca that they serviced and we ended up having to fix it ourselves after spending more than a few hundred $$$. Buffalo RV is just a great company to work with!
Old 10-27-2012, 07:29 AM   #3

No Deals in Buffalo

Hello
I visited Buffalo a few weeks to see my sister and to also see the PATSpounce on the Bills. while I was in town I went to Buffalo RV to purchase a Prime Time Tracer 3150 BHD I tried and tried with the salesman to come up with a price we could both agree on, button line we were $3,100 apart, so I left the show room floor went and sat in my to gather my thoughts. Then it clicked, I got on the old trusty I Phone looked up Prime Time and found a dealer closer to my location even though I live in RI they were in Mass. It's ironic but the dealership is located 2 miles down the road from the PATS stadium boy didn't they just finish beating up on the Bills. Well to make a long story short I made the deal on the phone with the Mass. dealer drove 8 hours and signed the papers. Now I am a Happy PRIME TIME owner . I'm glad you had good service compared to me it was a nice dealership but no deals
trainmaster77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:45 AM   #4
2011 Berkshire 390bh

Trainmaster, I'm glad you got a deal that works for you. Not every deal will work out from the dealer I used, but as long as you got what you wanted at a fair price, that's all that matters.

As for the Bills, well, we will all be in mourning for them as they just continue to be a really bad team. Maybe next year is being replaced by maybe next century.

Enjoy your new rig and happy and safe travels to you.

Ed
Old 10-31-2012, 06:16 PM   #5

Thanks for the reply Ed
Old 11-01-2012, 10:58 AM   #6

Hey Guys, remember that Buffalo RV is the official RV dealer of the Buffalo Bills! Now I feel sorry for them that they are. Oh well, so go's life!
Kia Sportage on MasterTow Dolly
sherman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:32 PM   #7
2011 Berkshire 390bh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman12 View Post
Hey Guys, remember that Buffalo RV is the official RV dealer of the Buffalo Bills! Now I feel sorry for them that they are. Oh well, so go's life!
Yep, but Buffalo RV has a lot better track record than the Bills. Come to think of it, just about everyone has a better record than the Bills!
Old 11-04-2012, 10:35 AM   #8

And my daughter-in-law is a Bills fan (don't know how that happened since she has never been up to Buffalo) and now she is brainwashing my grandaughter (her daughter) into being a Bills fan also. My grandaughter was a Giants fan, like the rest of the family, but now she went over to the dark side!! So sad! (lol!)

Kills us every week in our football pool because she makes us pick the Bills every week.

tmmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:38 PM   #9

Well- true to form, the Bills lost again. They are killing me in the pool we are in! Gotta get after my daughter-in-law to change her team so that we don't have to pick them every week!! (LOL!)

Old 11-04-2012, 06:29 PM   #10

Here's what you do, go out and buy your favorite teams jersey for the girls. Require that as a dress code they wear them in your home. This may work....lol
billygo3251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:46 PM   #11

Tried that with getting my granddaughter a Giants cheer leader outfit. No go- she won't wear it now! (LOL!) Got a mind of her own. Not bad for a 6 year old.

Old 11-05-2012, 08:29 AM   #12
2011 Berkshire 390bh

Tom, the Bills will win eventually. Really! Seriously! Okay, so I'm being delusional. I can dream, can't I?
Old 11-05-2012, 09:39 AM   #13

Agreed that Buffalo RV has a winning record compared to the Bills. When will they win again???? Perhaps in the next decade as the Hamilton Bills or Toronto Bills or LA Bills or who knows.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:15 PM   #14

Hi Hate to say it to all you Bill's fan's, its a lost cause go PATS
Old 12-09-2012, 10:57 AM   #15
2011 Berkshire 390BH

I remember when the Pats used to suck, but unfortunately I think the Bills have been in that situation longer and more often. Maybe next year..........oh yea, we say that every year around this time. Go Sabres!! oh yea, no Hockey!!! Go ?????!!!

Finally completed all State visits in August 2011 with a trip to North Dakota.
Superchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:17 PM   #16

maybe the bills should play the sabres...oh-wait there's no hockey...and the bills would lose anyway...

3rd generation Disabled Veteran, oldest son is 4th Generation Disabled Veteran...its a family tradition.
Scokat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:35 AM   #17

Well, they did it to me again. Picked them to beat St. Louis and, of course, they didn't. Time to change my strategy regarding the Bills.

Old 12-11-2012, 11:09 AM   #18
2011 Berkshire 390BH

At least you had a strategy, appears the Bills didn't. Oh yea, they did, let the other team score a late winning touchdown. They got a few more chances to mess up your card. Surprising they are not out of the playoff hunt yet (sure!!!!! like that will happen - every other team would have to not show up). Hey isn't today suppose to be the Mayan Prophecy for the end of the world. I think I'll bet on the Mayan strategy vs the Bills. Oh wait that is tomorrow. Good I still got time to fill out my Football Pool card. Lets see, pick Bills to win, think not!!!!

Finally completed all State visits in August 2011 with a trip to North Dakota.
Superchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:00 PM   #19

Well you can certainly tell that the camping season is over for us part timers living in the Northeast. Mundane pointless conversation about the Buffalo Bills, Egads! Isn't it more fun talking about break downs and dealer service instead of the Losers of the East Bills? Or barking dogs and screaming kids yelling "Marco" "Polo" from the campground pool. Broken water lines and blown circuit breakers being the reason the toilet leaks and the microwave won't "wave"! Or the pure joys of enjoying a cold adult beverage (sometimes called Tasty Ones) in a gravity chair by a crackling camp fire staring at the stars you never see when you are back home. Yep, camping. I miss the season already and everything it entails, the bad and the good. Wathing the Bills just makes that ache hurt a little bit more in the want for next years camping season.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:49 PM   #20

True Bills fan here, not a "bandwagoner". Funny how many will switch allegiance to a winning team. Bills are searching for a new quarter back. Yesterday's game (12/9) was pitiful. Hey, let's hope they lose the rest of the year, they'll get a better position for the draft in the Spring.
KQ2N is offline   Reply With Quote