RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Old 07-10-2015, 10:24 PM   #21

I agree with the others, Seeg. Pop in and let us know what you're up to. Those Entegras look great. If you head East instead of West with the new Entegra, yell at me and I'll try to buy you a meal on I-20.

Gottawonder
Gottawonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 05:16 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gottawonder View Post
I agree with the others, Seeg. Pop in and let us know what you're up to. Those Entegras look great. If you head East instead of West with the new Entegra, yell at me and I'll try to buy you a meal on I-20.

Gottawonder
We're heading North to Denton to get the Air Force One installed on the new coach. We found a shop named Danny's RV reputed to do good work. Then West to the Grand Canyon, and Disneyland as the grand kids haven't been yet. Thanks for the offer but this group (13 year old twins and a 10 year old) eat like horses. It's hard to get out of a restaurant for less then $100.
Roadmaster Falcon 2 All Terrain
SMI Air Force 1
seeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 09:22 AM   #23

seeg, I might have missed it but which floor plan did you buy?
Old 07-11-2015, 11:22 AM   #24

CC

42 RBQ. I also looked strongly at a 44l but those were much more scarce. And, the wife didn't like the refrigerator behind the drivers seat. I wanted the additional storage but life is a series of compromises.
SMI Air Force 1
Old 07-11-2015, 01:58 PM   #25

The Entegra's used to be Travel Supreme until they were bought out by Jayco. Jayco is a highly reputable company that builds very nice units and a lot of their wood work is done by Amish. I've been looking at them and researching them for awhile now. Our plan is to order a Anthem in about four or five years once we do not need the bunks anymore.

Jason

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums

2014 Berkshire 390BH
2011 cadillac SRX
JTN8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 03:45 PM   #26

Congrats, also. I look at the Anthems as well (also on MHSRV), and have heard lots of good comments about their quality. I had a Jayco class c and found it to be of a very good build quality. Hard to give up the Berk and Forest River at this point. Coach and support has been A+. Good luck with your new coach!

Rich
gasman94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 04:46 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasman94 View Post
Congrats, also. I look at the Anthems as well (also on MHSRV), and have heard lots of good comments about their quality. I had a Jayco class c and found it to be of a very good build quality. Hard to give up the Berk and Forest River at this point. Coach and support has been A+. Good luck with your new coach!

Rich
X2!! Especially about the coach and support being A+

tmmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 07:22 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeg View Post
CC

42 RBQ.
That's my favorite floorplan. Enjoy it!!
Old 07-11-2015, 11:17 PM   #29

I sure hope to. At this point, just having sent a copy of the check to the dealer, I'm suffering from a small amount of buyers remorse. The Berk is perfect right now, all systems working as they should. Most recently we weighed the motorhome and found we were over inflated. After adjusting the pressure per the Goodyear chart it's riding smoother than ever. I just hope everything stays the same after the drive to Texas.
SMI Air Force 1
Old 07-23-2015, 07:25 PM   #30

Seeg, good luck with the 42 RBQ Entegra. Also looking at the same model, possibly after a move from NJ to FL in 4 years. Met a guy with a new Cornerstone who had the Air Force One put in. He told me that Spartan told him he should have had LazyDays tap into the brakes on both sides. It's not required, and not a safety issue, but the initial application of brakes will keep the initial pressure drop the same on both sides. BTW, the Air Force One is the only system that FCCC will aprove that connects to the air brakes. Good choice. Keep us posted on how you like the Anthem RBQ. Hope to hear good reports.
Hallen01 is offline   Reply With Quote