Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-06-2018, 11:37 AM   #1

I love surprises!!

Went into my coach to do some inside work and as I entered the coach, the door glass was fine. I came out of the coach and went to close the door, this is what I found! As I said, I love surprises!
Does any one know if this is a double pane window? It is hard to tell.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/aj92CPMycoCocFy76

tmmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 01:47 PM   #2

Tom
OMG.
Yes it is a dual pane window. I know because my old Moho dogged up between the panes. FR changed it at one of the rallies.
You must stop slamming the door LOL
Mmnsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 01:48 PM   #3

Damn spell check “fogged up”
Old 10-06-2018, 03:07 PM   #4

How's Disney treating you? Is the weather cooperating? How's the food and wine festival this year? Hope you are having a great time!

Old 10-06-2018, 03:22 PM   #5

Weather has been very cooperative but on the warm side. Food and wine festival has been very good. Tried some new restaurants which we liked and will go back with you guys in January
You guys should have come with us on this trip.
I hope you get your window fixed soon. You can probably order a new one through Andy and install it yourself or pay someone in your area.

Did you get the sink installed yet

Discovered a leak in the kitchen sink drain. Turned out to be a cracked fitting in one of the connecting flanges. Probably been there since the coach was built. Was too overtightened and cracked the flange and over time just kept getting worse. What a b_t_h to change. Took about 4 hours to take everything apart and reassemble for a $2 part.
Old 10-06-2018, 06:46 PM   #6

Marty,
Happy to hear that the weather has been cooperating. It was 2 years ago in October that hurricane Matthew chased us out of FW. Always happy to try new restaurants. Wish we could have come with you guys also. It just a brief pause before we will all be there again. I called the window into our insurance and they are sending some one to look at it in the next few days. No rush because we don't have anything planned in the next few months. We were working on the sink today. Talk about a pain in the a**. That 2 inch 'back splash' was glued to the wall and I think they used the same glue that thay used on the tiles on the space shuttle. Took us the better part of the after noon to get it off. We should be able to install the new sink on Monday when Michael comes in to help. Need to get a hole drill to drill the holes in the top for the faucet. Yeah, don't you just love the plastic plumbing fixtures!
That's about it.
Say hello to Donna and Mickey for us.
Tom