Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-18-2011, 10:58 PM   #1
2011 Berkshire 390BH-60

I want to GO!

So we got back from our week long trip and our new coach has been in storage far to long (ok, a week or so)......UGGGGGGG! Well, we have kid stuff going on and we have to ask ...."do we take it out for 1 night?" Do we drive 25 miles to the storage unit to get it and then drive 20 miles back to the campsite then 25 miles back to storage place for 1 night, go to the grocery store and buy food, pack all 3 kids bags etc. Is it worth it? Sometimes I say heck yes but then "common sense" kicks in and the new coach sits in storage.

What do you do? Maybe we camp at the storage unit
TaterColo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 04:06 AM   #2

If it were me, i would say no and the reason is that there is more work and less fun from start to finish, and then you add the kids on top of it. Don't get me wrong i like kids but it's added time to get things squared away and then start all over the next day to go home.
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote