Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-21-2022, 09:02 PM   #1

Inflatable slide seals anyone?

After watching a video on a Marathon coach, the fact they have inflatable air seals on all the slides got me thinking…is there an aftermarket inflatable seal available and has anyone installed on their coach?

This is one that I found that I’m gonna call tomorrow.
https://www.hwhcorp.com/ml44156.pdf
GnKnTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 04:32 AM   #2

Looks cool but I would think it would be a nightmare to install. Would most likely need to remove the slides to install.

I have never really noticed an air leak that bothered me much. I seem to always have a window open somewhere.
Old 11-22-2022, 06:54 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave-g View Post
Looks cool but I would think it would be a nightmare to install. Would most likely need to remove the slides to install.

I have never really noticed an air leak that bothered me much. I seem to always have a window open somewhere.
We noticed a little bit of water after a night of rain…worse when we brought the slide in getting ready to leave. I’ve seen easier ways to address than the air seals, but since this will be our second home for the next 7-10 years, figured it’s worth looking at!
GnKnTx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
seal, slide