Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-04-2013, 09:49 PM   #1

Luv seat/couch

We have a 2013 RB, with the dinette lounge and a luv seat across from the lounge. the couch does not fold out, i would like to get a fold out couch to replace the existing. Has anyone done this, if so what was the cost and where did the couch come from. Or is this a pipe dream

3rd generation Disabled Veteran, oldest son is 4th Generation Disabled Veteran...its a family tradition.
Scokat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:10 AM   #2

On my 390bh I have the dinette across from my kitchen counter and a sofa and love seat across from each other. The sofa folds out with an inflatable mattress. The love seat does not because there would not be enough space to accomodate both folded out.
kingwood390bh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:48 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingwood390bh View Post
On my 390bh I have the dinette across from my kitchen counter and a sofa and love seat across from each other. The sofa folds out with an inflatable mattress. The love seat does not because there would not be enough space to accomodate both folded out.
Interesting, my 360QS (2008) is the same set up with the pull out sofa bed across from the loveseat and my loveseat folds out (jacknife bed) as well. Perfect size for kids up to about 4.5 feet tall. The previous owner told me it didn't fold out but it does. You have to grab it one hand on the bottom part of lip under the cushions and one hand on the back of the top and give it a decent tug. It will fold flat.
speedmerchant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 12:44 PM   #4

We have a couch that folds out but it is not a comfortable one to nap or sit on. Napping is very important to me so we have been shopping. I am leaning towards a American Leather couch. The are not made for MH but we have one up north in a condo and the are very comfortable with a Tempor Pedic foam mattress. I have some thing to figure out first but I'm told that it will work. They pull out easy and there it no metal frame to poke you in the back. Just Google American Leather and they have a good WEB site.

Phil57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:38 PM   #5

I don't think my love seat jack knifes but I will check. I looked up American Leather and they are impressive. Any idea of the price range for a sofa to fit in our coach? We have tweaked ours with a memory foam topper. Only problem is when we close up the sofa, we have to put the memory foam in our bedroom.
kingwood390bh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:50 PM   #6

We paid 600 at a thrift shop but new I think they run 3-4 grand. This depends on the fabric and the foam choice. Not cheap but a very nice product.

Phil57 is offline   Reply With Quote