Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-24-2022, 08:39 AM   #1

Magnadyne M11 dash radio very slow to start

Hello,

I have a 2020 Berkshire 34QS with the Magnadyne M11 dash radio. It takes a very long time to turn on the radio and complete the startup process - 15 minutes or possibly longer. I get around this by turning on the radio well before actually needing it, but I find this annoying and sometimes I forget.

I am wondering if there is anything I can do to shorten this startup time. For example software updates or cleaning the cache? If so, how?

Also, at times it is slow to switch from one app to another, Like switching from SiriusXM to the copilot GPS or to the cameras, etc.

Any thought?

Thanks,

Jwleslie
jwleslie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 09:19 AM   #2

I would call Magnadyne. Mike will work through your issues and might send a software update. They are in California.
Daveh5525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 09:48 AM   #3
Diesel Rep West Coast

Not sure what the issue is, seems like a software loading issue would be my best guess? Have you ever updated the software?
Eric B FR Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
radio