Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-02-2012, 10:44 AM   #1

No audio from bv9.2fb/fg/ft - bv2250 setup video setup in bunks

I have 2 bv9.2fb/fg/ft 9.2" video monitors with infrared audio paired with 2 bv2250 multi-media disc players that were factory installed in the bunk beds in my 390bh motor home. They are just about 4 years old. Last evening we went to use them. One played perfectly while there was no audio from the other. I tried different dvd's and still no audio. Tried a dvd that we knew worked and no audio. We tried the headphones from the non-working system with the system that was working and they worked fine. Mute is NOT on, volume is all the way up. Went through various menus and didn't see anything that would prevent the audio from getting to the headphones. Can anyone give me any suggestions as to what could be happening with the non-working setup and how to correct it?
Thanks.

tmmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 02:55 AM   #2

Ours has a 'restore defaults' option. Perhaps try that if yours has the same? Also, maybe yours won't output to the headphones if there's a jack plugged in the back for external speakers. Mine works with jack plugged in but I'm not sure what model I have...just brainstorming here.
Otherwise maybe that infrared sending circuit is toast.
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote