Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-30-2021, 04:58 PM   #21

That's a good question, I've never asked at mine. I just went to a truck stop and used the CAT scale. They're everywhere so it shouldn't be hard to find. They have a phone app that will let you start the weigh and get the weight ticket without having to go inside or even talk to anyone.
anaviator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 02:10 PM   #22
2023 Allegro Bus 45OPP

I put my repeater on anyway on my 34QS. More piece of mind I guess. I ran the wires up into the electrical bin for clip on power. I unclip the ground lead when it's in storage.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	repeater.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	359.2 KB
ID:	247216  
shepardmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 05:29 AM   #23

SunValley, were you able to confirm with FL that you cannot add the TPMS to their Optiview system on your Motorhome?
Sparky1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 09:58 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky1011 View Post
SunValley, were you able to confirm with FL that you cannot add the TPMS to their Optiview system on your Motorhome?
I didn't check with FL as the TST TPMS 507 was just too easy. I got 10 cap sensors so I can monitor my tandem axle car hauler. I am not sure the Optiview can be expanded for tow vehicles. I didn't install the repeater as the cap sensors report up to 80ft away. And the TST has many neat programming features likely above and beyond what FL Optiview offers. Mounting it on the dash with either the suction holder or cradle makes it ergonomic. And simple USB for power.
Sunvalley ID RVer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat, location, tpms