Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-13-2014, 07:36 PM   #1

pixilation in tv's in a 400bh

We have bad pixilation on the tv's... Finally got time to photo the crazy pixilation we get on our tv's. It happens to all tv's except the main one above fireplace. I did try some experiments like off generator or on shore but seams to work the best, meaning least amount of pixillation when just inverting power and not on gen. or shore power. I also tried to change ports on the splitter but no affect... Just sent a note to FR... Thought you all might know something... See attached photos.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1400027530.663951.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	52345
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1400027694.480051.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	52348
Old 05-13-2014, 08:28 PM   #2

Maybe it's the tv shows you are watching......lol, just joking with you.

I have never heard or this before. Is your 400 brand new? Has it done this since you've owned it? I would think that your warranty would cover replacing all the tv's.
Old 05-13-2014, 08:47 PM   #3

Yea it's covered just thought we could get it fixed faster the letting the process happen..

I'll post what FR comes back with...
Old 05-13-2014, 08:55 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcowles3 View Post
We have bad pixilation on the tv's... Finally got time to photo the crazy pixilation we get on our tv's. It happens to all tv's except the main one above fireplace. I did try some experiments like off generator or on shore but seams to work the best, meaning least amount of pixillation when just inverting power and not on gen. or shore power. I also tried to change ports on the splitter but no affect... Just sent a note to FR... Thought you all might know something... See attached photos.Attachment 52345
Attachment 52348
Yes that's bad! Are you using cable source? if so is the wall switch antenna amp off? If on cable any better to go to antenna? Does DVD picture come out any better. Since one TV is ok and rest downstream are bad I'd look at the splitter after the main TV if sources are all similar output.
VinceU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 08:58 PM   #5

Sorry should have said its a DVD thing cable and air tv don't do this. I bought another DVD player to test but no in yet. Source switch box was another place I thought but have no need for a 2nd one...