Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-09-2022, 11:41 AM   #1

Type Slideout

I have a 2019 Berkshire 39a. I can't seem to find any detailed document referencing the Slide Outs. Just the overall manual that refers me to other documents that I don't seem to have. Can someone tell me what kind of slides are in the Berkshire 39a or how I can determine the type? Thanks much.
jnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 12:42 PM   #2

https://eqsystems.us/wp-content/uplo...VOLUME-I-1.pdf

Your coach is on page 161.

The specific details on the slides are in Volume 2. Once you have the part #, you can look up the detailed drawings.

https://eqsystems.us/wp-content/uplo....16.2021-1.pdf
Old 01-10-2022, 09:49 AM   #3
Diesel Rep West Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnets View Post
I have a 2019 Berkshire 39a. I can't seem to find any detailed document referencing the Slide Outs. Just the overall manual that refers me to other documents that I don't seem to have. Can someone tell me what kind of slides are in the Berkshire 39a or how I can determine the type? Thanks much.
It is going to depend on which slide you are looking for. the coach is going to be a mix of different systems, which are slide dependent.
Eric B FR Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
slide