Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-21-2020, 09:13 AM   #41
Diesel Rep West Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prostreet1970 View Post
I have a Forest River 2019 Grandlodge, the fridge has leaked water for about 10 months! I have been trying to get it fixed for 9 months, keep getting the run-a-round from everyone! I am just fed up with all of them, has anybody tried sewing Forest River and got anywhere! We even bought the extended warranty, what a joke! We like the trailer but they took no pride in assembly it, I canít believe how bad some of the work was done, I could have done better if I was blind! 😡
Have you tried directly contacting the parts and warranty department for the division that built your trailer? Also this post is located under the Berkshire motor homes section of the forums, and you are asking for help on a trailer. I can not speak for every division, but i know that our motorized division have people who monitor the forms. Also have you tried taking it back to the dealer that it was purchased from and having them work on it?
Eric B FR Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fridge, water