Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-22-2019, 04:10 PM   #21

This Texian with a 42nd ft 2018 Cardinal 3825 Fl has three ACs, 1500 and two 1350, and I go to the UP of MI from May thru September! If you RV in Texas from late spring thru fall you NEED two ACs unless you have a small RV.
whj469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 06:23 PM   #22

dealer just got back to me. he is gonna charge me $300 to swap it out. so, if i travel to Elkhart i can save $1700 instead of the 1495 originally. so.....?? I also called the service department at the local dealer and they will do work on RV's they don't sell, but he did mention that i would be put on the bottom of the list. Kinda knew that already.
maximus216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 06:34 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus216 View Post
dealer just got back to me. he is gonna charge me $300 to swap it out. so, if i travel to Elkhart i can save $1700 instead of the 1495 originally. so.....?? I also called the service department at the local dealer and they will do work on RV's they don't sell, but he did mention that i would be put on the bottom of the list. Kinda knew that already.
Show them the price savings and your willingness to travel. Tell em to swap it and you'll buy all they can say is no. My thought is they won't lose a sale over 300 bucks.
swampdonkey772 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
roo