Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-08-2021, 03:14 PM   #1

2014 Cross Country 360DL fan assembly

I just purchased a 2014 Cross Country 360DL Sportscoach a month ago and I have it at a Freightliner repair center trying to get the engine air conditioner to work. They figured out it is the electric condenser fan assembly that is located in the front of the coach to the left of the generator. The problem is the part number (label) is unreadable. They got ahold of the main Freightliner contact which says it is Coachmen's part number and Coachmen is saying it is Freightliner part number. So we are trying to figure this out. I thought maybe if someone else had the same coach they may be able to get the part number from their coach or a picture of the label so I can get it to the guys at Freightliner to get the part.

Any help would be great.
Thanks,

Pete
petshe25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 09:46 AM   #2

It’s a freightliner condenser fan for sure
I have had several condenser fan inop issues in our shop on Sportscoach and Thor products. The green a/c push button on dash has been the failure on all of them not the fan. Green light indicates on but no signal to fan. Hopefully this is your issue as well.
If you can’t get a green button let me know.
Thanks
FORDGURU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 02:41 PM   #3

Thanks for the reply. Forester River came back to Freightliner with a fan assembly part number. They ordered it, have it installed and is working fine.

Thanks,
Pete
petshe25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2014, 360dl, air conditioner, coachmen, cross country, fan